Skip to main content

IM JUST A LIL BOY THAT MISSING U SO MUCH..


Waiting For U To Bring Me Out!

When I miss you.. sometimes I listen to music..
read ur writings or look at pictures of your..
not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you..
It makes me forget the distance and capture you..

It’s true we don’t know what we’ve got until its gone..
but we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives..
and i felt it last night...

That special superman may be out of my sight...
but never out of my mind..I Miss You!..
and i understand how precious you are...=)..
there you because of ur future..may GOD bless you abang..
hope im still can sit on ur legs while you give me a roti canai for every single morning day..
i love i miss i hate i adore u so much..GUDNITE <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWAK NI JAHATLAH!!! AWAK PEGILAH KAT DIA.. AWAK PEGILAH TIDO NGAN DIA.. XMO AWAK LAGI!!!

Awak-awak.. pertama kali tengok awak.. saya rasa macam malu je.. sangat blushing muka saya.. mahu je saye tgk muka awak dekat-dekat.. Awak-awak.. time awak terjeling saya.. ya Allah..nak jatuh jantung saya.. tapi saya cover line.. class kne tetap jaga.. tapi kawan saya lak lebih-lebih borak ngan awak.. (geram je!) Awak-awak.. time awak tiba2 bagi saya no fon awak.. saya dapat sms dari awak.. ya Allah cam nak terjatuh katil.. asek ketawa je saya.. macam orang gila.. kawan saya pun pelik tengok saya.. da mereng ke? Awak-awak.. bila time awak call saya.. saya macam gerun je nak angkat.. sebab takut tak taw nak borak ape.. sebab x biasa pun cintan2 dalam fon... Awak-awak.. time kita tukar2 pic dulu.. webcam dulu.. tersengih2 je awak tengok saya nape? dalam bilik tu cam nk terbang je saya.. nak melepasi bumbung umah saya kalau boleh.. Awak-awak..time 1st kita jumpa dulu.. thanks blanja minum n mkn n hadiah yg awak bagi.. time saya jumpa awak pulak kt umah..best sgt.. awak memang pndai layan...
"So I opened my Facebook and I learned that I got lucky! :P" Dear EIZWANUDDIN HARANTON.. Last 3 months my sis was doing a survey or something and she told me I could write in my blog about her.. This morning Im shocked while she tagged me her photo on my facebook wall.. And the album Soldier name have a lot of her picture wore the uniform.. Well congrats sis.. For me you are my best sister ever.. The best journalist/reporter that TV3 got .. I didn't have any doubt about it at all.. You were freaking out sis I still remember.. But that's normal I guess.. Look now, you smart asses are so going to Sarawak reach your dreams ! hehe poyo sikit.. For me you are exposed things I never knew.. But my pesanan is.. "kakak you look so gemuk, you look like jantan while wearing the soldier uniform hahaha.."

MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME..

I'M JUST..JUST.. I am so lonely, and have no idea where to begin in making friends..I spend my days alone (with emily actually) now, and the phone just to replying my customers.. I don’t know where to turn for advice.. Mac Maizu say that 'my loneliness is killing me-britney' Yes, really killing me now.. Actually I do have an amazing couple, herick ( my cat ) business that can give me fuckingly stuck, but there is a tremendous longing to have a friend.. I feel incomplete and incredibly lonely.. I am a giving,loving and funny person, as others have told me.. xtahulah kalau mereka tipu kennn.. But this is no way that I wish for anyone to have to feel.. I need some help and advice, and maybe a friend : ( owh ya maybe i need sejadah, and allah just to keep calm myself..