Skip to main content

MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME..


I'M JUST..JUST..

I am so lonely, and have no idea where to begin in making friends..I spend my days alone (with emily actually) now, and the phone just to replying my customers.. I don’t know where to turn for advice.. Mac Maizu say that 'my loneliness is killing me-britney' Yes, really killing me now.. Actually I do have an amazing couple, herick ( my cat ) business that can give me fuckingly stuck, but there is a tremendous longing to have a friend.. I feel incomplete and incredibly lonely.. I am a giving,loving and funny person, as others have told me.. xtahulah kalau mereka tipu kennn.. But this is no way that I wish for anyone to have to feel.. I need some help and advice, and maybe a friend : (
owh ya maybe i need sejadah, and allah just to keep calm myself..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GUILTY PLEASURE

I had the longest Raya this year and the travelling is over now.. It was fun but the weather is no fun at all.. It was and still is a very hot Raya.. The sweat ruining my make up.. hair and my baju melayu is very disturbing.. haih!!Okay enough about Raya.. Anyway,this may be odd but I kind of miss my second home.. BTS.. I remembered the last time I got back in KUANTAN.. I didn't miss BTS at all.. Okay maybe I don't miss that apartment but.. I miss my friends and I so badly want to lepak with them.. I will only be back in Subang next weekend.. Saturday is the earliest I can come back, for some reasons.. It's not that long actually.. I still have not yet done my assignments which are to be submitted as soon as the second half of the datelined started.. I better get it all done while I am home.. or I got to sacrifice my lepak time for last minute assignments.. I am not going to let that happen.. So I better get my hand on the pen and papers by tomorrow.. p/s: jgn malas2 k..

SEMALAM KUAR JUMPA MENDA NI!

Omey kan TAG tu? saje beli untuk kereta baru.. kalu leh nak jaga kete tu baik2.. and schaaaayunk! kt Abg AMRIE!!! huehuehue ;P

ME AND PRINCESS WHITNEY

Nama: Princess Whitney Model: ViVA Elite 1.0 ezi Tarikh Lahir: 25 Mei 2010 (sama bday ngan k.shana) Warna: Putih Solid Dimiliki: Princess of Tengku Syafiq No Pendaftaran: WTX 5098 Pencapaian awal: Sudah ke Batu Pahat selama 3 jam perjalanan Princess with his Princess Whitney! Inilah harta yang paling aku sayang sekali dalam idup aku.. maksud aku harta lah.. orang yang paling aku sayang adalah family aku.. hehehe..