Skip to main content

JUST A PIECE!

Finally! I'm holiday again! Glad to be holiday and away from my office.. yeah I just leave the so-called hell, back to Kuantan. Went holiday with Abg, Abg Amir, John and Hery Friday 26 Feb on 12am.. (even the holiday planning is have some of trouble #$%^&*) But no matter, we still managed to go Cherating with pretty done to leave the Kuala Lumpur.. :)


mereka yang menyertai~

Chilled out with Abg and Abg Amir at Kampung Pandan 1st just to let our stomach full of ‘makanan’.. seriously I'm getting sick of eating NASI already.. Arrived in Kuantan about 12 pm, supposedly I should going to Cherating in around 8pm with Dean, Ed, and two others unknown people.. but because of %^&* stupidity and cowardness, Dean and he’s group didn't to join us..

So, I had to ask my Abg Amir to pick me up at home, instead. Spent a few packing my stuff and st8 pick up Abg2.. No matter how hard I try manage this holiday and have some trouble for the last minutes but it done with a great moment there.. So I don't blame Ed (because of what actually happend)..Just fed whatever he was saying into me and kept my mouth shut.

With the sms “kejap kate gi PD jap Cherating..kau ni pelan pening la..” but for me i dont want blame him..just enough only me know what actually happend.. siaplah yer si Tua.. actually you yang pening.. then Abg2 telah marah i..ckp I ni suka tukar2 pelan.. “Actually do you think easy for me to explain what actually happend in time to ‘menjaga hati’ kamu abg2? Phew~

Now that I'm at KL, I will enjoy every bits of the time at Cherating.. Better not waste it.. Thank God, I've already recovered from my chest pain, something to do with my cartilage bones and bla bla bla which I had a few weeks before.. Nothing serious, so phew, I'm all well now! :) Gotta be more careful next time, guess I'm such a klutz at times.. Note that: You have weak bones, PRINCE EIZ! Calcium is much needed..

p/s: I miss you so much, Bobby!!!!!!!! It's good to be able to hug you during bedtime in Cherating :D I'm so gonna bring you to also after this month, that's for sure ;) erm I mean for next month la kot..

in extra picture:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWAK NI JAHATLAH!!! AWAK PEGILAH KAT DIA.. AWAK PEGILAH TIDO NGAN DIA.. XMO AWAK LAGI!!!

Awak-awak.. pertama kali tengok awak.. saya rasa macam malu je.. sangat blushing muka saya.. mahu je saye tgk muka awak dekat-dekat.. Awak-awak.. time awak terjeling saya.. ya Allah..nak jatuh jantung saya.. tapi saya cover line.. class kne tetap jaga.. tapi kawan saya lak lebih-lebih borak ngan awak.. (geram je!) Awak-awak.. time awak tiba2 bagi saya no fon awak.. saya dapat sms dari awak.. ya Allah cam nak terjatuh katil.. asek ketawa je saya.. macam orang gila.. kawan saya pun pelik tengok saya.. da mereng ke? Awak-awak.. bila time awak call saya.. saya macam gerun je nak angkat.. sebab takut tak taw nak borak ape.. sebab x biasa pun cintan2 dalam fon... Awak-awak.. time kita tukar2 pic dulu.. webcam dulu.. tersengih2 je awak tengok saya nape? dalam bilik tu cam nk terbang je saya.. nak melepasi bumbung umah saya kalau boleh.. Awak-awak..time 1st kita jumpa dulu.. thanks blanja minum n mkn n hadiah yg awak bagi.. time saya jumpa awak pulak kt umah..best sgt.. awak memang pndai layan...
"So I opened my Facebook and I learned that I got lucky! :P" Dear EIZWANUDDIN HARANTON.. Last 3 months my sis was doing a survey or something and she told me I could write in my blog about her.. This morning Im shocked while she tagged me her photo on my facebook wall.. And the album Soldier name have a lot of her picture wore the uniform.. Well congrats sis.. For me you are my best sister ever.. The best journalist/reporter that TV3 got .. I didn't have any doubt about it at all.. You were freaking out sis I still remember.. But that's normal I guess.. Look now, you smart asses are so going to Sarawak reach your dreams ! hehe poyo sikit.. For me you are exposed things I never knew.. But my pesanan is.. "kakak you look so gemuk, you look like jantan while wearing the soldier uniform hahaha.."

KARANGAN BM SAYA BERTAJUK: BATU PAHAT EPISOD LAST!

Tengokla..nak amik pic ngan kete sendiri pun da xde mood! URGH! Eih! Ahh! Bangon lewat lagi..penat katanya malam itu hehe... yela.. Omuk leh lgi ckp hantu2.. kata hantu tgh tgk aku..then aku pun terpaksa tdo smbil tman die tgk tv channel singapore ! Time dile aku da kt bilik pun aku xtaw..dri kt ruang tamu tib2 da kat bilik.. hantu agaknye yang angkat aku.. Pagi jam 12 tu..pagi ke? Tengah hari tu..bangun and mandi-manda jap.. then mekap2 Omuk.. then majok2 jap.. then masuk umah smule.. then kuar smule.. then masuk umah lagi..pergh! penat drama TV1 ni.. then makan tengah hari berlaukkn nasi putih, ikan masak asam pedas (best gilak) padahal aku bedal kuah je.. ngan sayur.. sbeab x reti nk mkn kepala ikan..besar kot ikan-ikannya.. Sebelum balik KL singgah sini jap.. Lepas makan je..trus la kuar jalan2 jap.. then singgah kali terakhir kt Square One lgi skali sbb aku ngade2 kata nak beli file..and buku tulis.. mcm kt KL xde.. bkn xde kt KL.. tp xde time aku nk beli nti.. busy katanya..h...