Skip to main content

MOVIE BY MOVIE

I love it here, laying on bed all day onlining..I may not appear online through my MSN or YM, but I am, just that I put on stealth mode..Why? Because I'm lazy to be online.. Im busy watching movies!

So yeah, Im having this movie marathon yeah! Ive watched Pursuit of Happiness, inspirational, makes me think that I can be successful no matter who I am.. Then there's Revolutionary Road, awesome movie, super impressive acting by Kate Winslet and her best friend Leonardo Di Caprio.. Nothing less to be expected than them, seemingly, Kate is collecting loads of awards from The Reader and this movie.. She is fantastic, but winning too much is kinda overdoing it..
Then there's Nicole Kidman, my favourite of all..Moulin Rouge, I dont know why Ash loves it so much, to me it's very, urm, unrealistic and fast.. But I am stunned by Nicole's acting, that was the very first time I saw her acting as a slut, with a powerful singing voice..I didnt know she can sing! I expected Johnny Depp to be in that movie, the genre is so him..
Finally I had the chance to watch Pride and Prejudice..A lot of girls like this movie..Me? I find it interesting, but kinda boring..Maybe not my genre, its too classy and fairy tale..And the language, god dammit, I have to really focus on what they were saying to even understand half of what they meant to say..My english is sooooooo, not as great as others I know of..So yeah, I was crawling to understand the whole story..Bombastic words and flowery sentences..I could never be a good speaker as that..
I just finished a movie Jake recommended..A gay movie....I wont say it here, you guys have to find out on your own..Surprisingly, its not as bad as most gay movies, kinda romantic, cute, and funny..Im impressed..Though I gotta say, the scene where the family accepted the guy being gay and all, so unrealistic..They were even proud of him, and all reacted positively..
I swear if I suddenly wake up and decides Im gay, and I want to tell my family..I'd get my throat slitted even before I could say 'Mom! Dad!'..haha..But yeah, so far, that's the movie that is most interesting..I think Im tired of the movie marathon, watching awesome movies and stuffs..I need to take a break..And the gay movie is nice..
I still have about 10 more movies to catch up with, and still downloading a few in my office..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWAK NI JAHATLAH!!! AWAK PEGILAH KAT DIA.. AWAK PEGILAH TIDO NGAN DIA.. XMO AWAK LAGI!!!

Awak-awak.. pertama kali tengok awak.. saya rasa macam malu je.. sangat blushing muka saya.. mahu je saye tgk muka awak dekat-dekat.. Awak-awak.. time awak terjeling saya.. ya Allah..nak jatuh jantung saya.. tapi saya cover line.. class kne tetap jaga.. tapi kawan saya lak lebih-lebih borak ngan awak.. (geram je!) Awak-awak.. time awak tiba2 bagi saya no fon awak.. saya dapat sms dari awak.. ya Allah cam nak terjatuh katil.. asek ketawa je saya.. macam orang gila.. kawan saya pun pelik tengok saya.. da mereng ke? Awak-awak.. bila time awak call saya.. saya macam gerun je nak angkat.. sebab takut tak taw nak borak ape.. sebab x biasa pun cintan2 dalam fon... Awak-awak.. time kita tukar2 pic dulu.. webcam dulu.. tersengih2 je awak tengok saya nape? dalam bilik tu cam nk terbang je saya.. nak melepasi bumbung umah saya kalau boleh.. Awak-awak..time 1st kita jumpa dulu.. thanks blanja minum n mkn n hadiah yg awak bagi.. time saya jumpa awak pulak kt umah..best sgt.. awak memang pndai layan...
"So I opened my Facebook and I learned that I got lucky! :P" Dear EIZWANUDDIN HARANTON.. Last 3 months my sis was doing a survey or something and she told me I could write in my blog about her.. This morning Im shocked while she tagged me her photo on my facebook wall.. And the album Soldier name have a lot of her picture wore the uniform.. Well congrats sis.. For me you are my best sister ever.. The best journalist/reporter that TV3 got .. I didn't have any doubt about it at all.. You were freaking out sis I still remember.. But that's normal I guess.. Look now, you smart asses are so going to Sarawak reach your dreams ! hehe poyo sikit.. For me you are exposed things I never knew.. But my pesanan is.. "kakak you look so gemuk, you look like jantan while wearing the soldier uniform hahaha.."

KARANGAN BM SAYA BERTAJUK: BATU PAHAT EPISOD LAST!

Tengokla..nak amik pic ngan kete sendiri pun da xde mood! URGH! Eih! Ahh! Bangon lewat lagi..penat katanya malam itu hehe... yela.. Omuk leh lgi ckp hantu2.. kata hantu tgh tgk aku..then aku pun terpaksa tdo smbil tman die tgk tv channel singapore ! Time dile aku da kt bilik pun aku xtaw..dri kt ruang tamu tib2 da kat bilik.. hantu agaknye yang angkat aku.. Pagi jam 12 tu..pagi ke? Tengah hari tu..bangun and mandi-manda jap.. then mekap2 Omuk.. then majok2 jap.. then masuk umah smule.. then kuar smule.. then masuk umah lagi..pergh! penat drama TV1 ni.. then makan tengah hari berlaukkn nasi putih, ikan masak asam pedas (best gilak) padahal aku bedal kuah je.. ngan sayur.. sbeab x reti nk mkn kepala ikan..besar kot ikan-ikannya.. Sebelum balik KL singgah sini jap.. Lepas makan je..trus la kuar jalan2 jap.. then singgah kali terakhir kt Square One lgi skali sbb aku ngade2 kata nak beli file..and buku tulis.. mcm kt KL xde.. bkn xde kt KL.. tp xde time aku nk beli nti.. busy katanya..h...