Skip to main content

OWH HANA OH EIZ HARANTON


I am someone who are not very close with my cousins..Last Night i checking my hiding album and found this photo.. Cousins of my Mom's side.. On Mom's side is actually worse..I could say that I am closer with my friends than I am with my cousins whom I actually share the same grandparents.. I have a friend who are very close with his cousins, like a real family.. It's like their cousins are their friends too.. But that doesn't happen to me.. Well I don't really know why I don't really feel that 'family' thing with my cousins.. We are just not close since I was little.. That's pretty sad I think.. Yeah we only met on Hari Raya and that's it.. I am closer with my cousins on my Dad's side.. It's the age matter I think.. My Dad's side, they're about my age.. Mom's side, they are either five years my senior or ten years younger.. Literally. It's easier for my younger brother and sisters.. Most of the cousins are around their ages.. Good for them.. Oh and I always thought that the cousins on my Mom's side are all not good looking.. On Dad's side most of them are.. But last year I discovered that on Mom's side there are actually gorgeous eye candies cousins.. Guys yeah.. Now maybe I should get close to my cousins.. hehee :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWAK NI JAHATLAH!!! AWAK PEGILAH KAT DIA.. AWAK PEGILAH TIDO NGAN DIA.. XMO AWAK LAGI!!!

Awak-awak.. pertama kali tengok awak.. saya rasa macam malu je.. sangat blushing muka saya.. mahu je saye tgk muka awak dekat-dekat.. Awak-awak.. time awak terjeling saya.. ya Allah..nak jatuh jantung saya.. tapi saya cover line.. class kne tetap jaga.. tapi kawan saya lak lebih-lebih borak ngan awak.. (geram je!) Awak-awak.. time awak tiba2 bagi saya no fon awak.. saya dapat sms dari awak.. ya Allah cam nak terjatuh katil.. asek ketawa je saya.. macam orang gila.. kawan saya pun pelik tengok saya.. da mereng ke? Awak-awak.. bila time awak call saya.. saya macam gerun je nak angkat.. sebab takut tak taw nak borak ape.. sebab x biasa pun cintan2 dalam fon... Awak-awak.. time kita tukar2 pic dulu.. webcam dulu.. tersengih2 je awak tengok saya nape? dalam bilik tu cam nk terbang je saya.. nak melepasi bumbung umah saya kalau boleh.. Awak-awak..time 1st kita jumpa dulu.. thanks blanja minum n mkn n hadiah yg awak bagi.. time saya jumpa awak pulak kt umah..best sgt.. awak memang pndai layan...
"So I opened my Facebook and I learned that I got lucky! :P" Dear EIZWANUDDIN HARANTON.. Last 3 months my sis was doing a survey or something and she told me I could write in my blog about her.. This morning Im shocked while she tagged me her photo on my facebook wall.. And the album Soldier name have a lot of her picture wore the uniform.. Well congrats sis.. For me you are my best sister ever.. The best journalist/reporter that TV3 got .. I didn't have any doubt about it at all.. You were freaking out sis I still remember.. But that's normal I guess.. Look now, you smart asses are so going to Sarawak reach your dreams ! hehe poyo sikit.. For me you are exposed things I never knew.. But my pesanan is.. "kakak you look so gemuk, you look like jantan while wearing the soldier uniform hahaha.."

MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME..

I'M JUST..JUST.. I am so lonely, and have no idea where to begin in making friends..I spend my days alone (with emily actually) now, and the phone just to replying my customers.. I don’t know where to turn for advice.. Mac Maizu say that 'my loneliness is killing me-britney' Yes, really killing me now.. Actually I do have an amazing couple, herick ( my cat ) business that can give me fuckingly stuck, but there is a tremendous longing to have a friend.. I feel incomplete and incredibly lonely.. I am a giving,loving and funny person, as others have told me.. xtahulah kalau mereka tipu kennn.. But this is no way that I wish for anyone to have to feel.. I need some help and advice, and maybe a friend : ( owh ya maybe i need sejadah, and allah just to keep calm myself..