Skip to main content

FEBRUARY BABIES

As I am trying to blog about this..I am utterly speechless and grateful for whatever that has happened..I dont know where to start and what to say..but point is..I had an AWESOME BIRTHDAY DATE..
Recap, being a FEBRUARY born baby..every year during this period of time it would be school holidays because of Chinese New Year..So everyone would be else where around the world holiday-ing while I would spend my birthday with my family back home..Usually there wont be any celebration until its 20th as the 25th February is my lil bro birthday.. So we would celebrate everything together on that day.. my birthday, my lil bro birthday, my cousin birthday and Valentine's day..and Im always believe that February guys are cool and anergetic kind of..
Also being a February born.. people would tend to forget my birthday..but i dont mind.. I dont blame them.. Its really common, for February babies.. Oh, and the thing that I got used to since I was smaller is I never had a birthday party or a surprise birthday bash or anything (because i x suke kek).. Every year would just be a dinner with my parents and friend.. Its kinda ok, I got used to it.. because Im always know that Pisces people hate a cream cake..mostly chocolate cake..
I remember last year I could only count the number of people who wished me my birthday.. Its not that I really wanted a party or anything, but sometimes I envy celebrating other people's birthday when I had no experience of that at all.. Birthdays for me is just a reminder that I am older, and wiser..
However this year was a complete different thing for me.. It was my first time celebrating birthday being with people that I love..being with these friends, they colour my life.. It was just a normal day, I had a sleep over at SomeOne, and I woke up with mom wishing me birthday.. It was really embarrassing.. she even gave me an Angpau..(Bank In) I was so stiff and I didnt know what to do.. Thanks Mom, you are super nice and super cool..
Actually I dont really need any birthday gifts or surprise or anything.. Just being with you is good enough.. Just hearing people wishing me birthdays is like the happiest thing for me.. Thanks to everyone for the texts, the Facebook wishes and face-to-face wishes.. Usually I could only count people who wished me, but this year, no, I lost count, there were too many and I am on top of the world..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWAK NI JAHATLAH!!! AWAK PEGILAH KAT DIA.. AWAK PEGILAH TIDO NGAN DIA.. XMO AWAK LAGI!!!

Awak-awak.. pertama kali tengok awak.. saya rasa macam malu je.. sangat blushing muka saya.. mahu je saye tgk muka awak dekat-dekat.. Awak-awak.. time awak terjeling saya.. ya Allah..nak jatuh jantung saya.. tapi saya cover line.. class kne tetap jaga.. tapi kawan saya lak lebih-lebih borak ngan awak.. (geram je!) Awak-awak.. time awak tiba2 bagi saya no fon awak.. saya dapat sms dari awak.. ya Allah cam nak terjatuh katil.. asek ketawa je saya.. macam orang gila.. kawan saya pun pelik tengok saya.. da mereng ke? Awak-awak.. bila time awak call saya.. saya macam gerun je nak angkat.. sebab takut tak taw nak borak ape.. sebab x biasa pun cintan2 dalam fon... Awak-awak.. time kita tukar2 pic dulu.. webcam dulu.. tersengih2 je awak tengok saya nape? dalam bilik tu cam nk terbang je saya.. nak melepasi bumbung umah saya kalau boleh.. Awak-awak..time 1st kita jumpa dulu.. thanks blanja minum n mkn n hadiah yg awak bagi.. time saya jumpa awak pulak kt umah..best sgt.. awak memang pndai layan...
"So I opened my Facebook and I learned that I got lucky! :P" Dear EIZWANUDDIN HARANTON.. Last 3 months my sis was doing a survey or something and she told me I could write in my blog about her.. This morning Im shocked while she tagged me her photo on my facebook wall.. And the album Soldier name have a lot of her picture wore the uniform.. Well congrats sis.. For me you are my best sister ever.. The best journalist/reporter that TV3 got .. I didn't have any doubt about it at all.. You were freaking out sis I still remember.. But that's normal I guess.. Look now, you smart asses are so going to Sarawak reach your dreams ! hehe poyo sikit.. For me you are exposed things I never knew.. But my pesanan is.. "kakak you look so gemuk, you look like jantan while wearing the soldier uniform hahaha.."

MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME..

I'M JUST..JUST.. I am so lonely, and have no idea where to begin in making friends..I spend my days alone (with emily actually) now, and the phone just to replying my customers.. I don’t know where to turn for advice.. Mac Maizu say that 'my loneliness is killing me-britney' Yes, really killing me now.. Actually I do have an amazing couple, herick ( my cat ) business that can give me fuckingly stuck, but there is a tremendous longing to have a friend.. I feel incomplete and incredibly lonely.. I am a giving,loving and funny person, as others have told me.. xtahulah kalau mereka tipu kennn.. But this is no way that I wish for anyone to have to feel.. I need some help and advice, and maybe a friend : ( owh ya maybe i need sejadah, and allah just to keep calm myself..