Skip to main content

THE KEYS..

"Life is filled with secrets, without secrets there wouldn't be any life. The question is, are you willing to know all of the truth, the real stories out there and are you ready to be chained as their supportive soul? Yes, this is the reality, people. Life's complicated, life's scary and yet life's blissful. Life is a blessing~if talking about sex. its the words will making you worst in your life. For me sex is a waisted time, lost energy and dirt the body. Let it come by itself. Its not the plan. If you think im wrong, dont enter the door i go~"

True! Life is never easy especially when you grow older in every second. There are beautiful moments to enjoy and yet the bitterness of life are always there around us. Secrets after secrets are revealed. With a heavy heart, you tried your best to listen to them and accept it truly as it is. Whether it is dark or a bright one, you can't seem to shut it just like that because the person who simpy let the cat out from the bag are so important in your life. You couldn't just leave them after they had to sacrifice their courageousness to tell you their hidden secrets. It means they trust in you, like a lot! And obviously, how wonderful or deep or even painful the secrets are, it's a shocker that you'll find it easy to just accept it like you've been blindfolded or something. The reason is simple, because you have drawn a heartshape on them and you wouldn't dare to hurt them. And better yet, no matter how hard you have tried to hide your secrets to everyone but the closest person by your side would always be there to listen and be the one who knew it all. Another secret has been passed into my ears and yet I have accepted it, sincerely. Whoa, how can I have all of these strength in me to have the ability to accept almost everything that came straight and directly to me? I just wanna cheer to myself, Way to go, Eiz..! Truthfully, I seemed to have own a lot of keys to a lot of different doors! Bismillah..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWAK NI JAHATLAH!!! AWAK PEGILAH KAT DIA.. AWAK PEGILAH TIDO NGAN DIA.. XMO AWAK LAGI!!!

Awak-awak.. pertama kali tengok awak.. saya rasa macam malu je.. sangat blushing muka saya.. mahu je saye tgk muka awak dekat-dekat.. Awak-awak.. time awak terjeling saya.. ya Allah..nak jatuh jantung saya.. tapi saya cover line.. class kne tetap jaga.. tapi kawan saya lak lebih-lebih borak ngan awak.. (geram je!) Awak-awak.. time awak tiba2 bagi saya no fon awak.. saya dapat sms dari awak.. ya Allah cam nak terjatuh katil.. asek ketawa je saya.. macam orang gila.. kawan saya pun pelik tengok saya.. da mereng ke? Awak-awak.. bila time awak call saya.. saya macam gerun je nak angkat.. sebab takut tak taw nak borak ape.. sebab x biasa pun cintan2 dalam fon... Awak-awak.. time kita tukar2 pic dulu.. webcam dulu.. tersengih2 je awak tengok saya nape? dalam bilik tu cam nk terbang je saya.. nak melepasi bumbung umah saya kalau boleh.. Awak-awak..time 1st kita jumpa dulu.. thanks blanja minum n mkn n hadiah yg awak bagi.. time saya jumpa awak pulak kt umah..best sgt.. awak memang pndai layan...
"So I opened my Facebook and I learned that I got lucky! :P" Dear EIZWANUDDIN HARANTON.. Last 3 months my sis was doing a survey or something and she told me I could write in my blog about her.. This morning Im shocked while she tagged me her photo on my facebook wall.. And the album Soldier name have a lot of her picture wore the uniform.. Well congrats sis.. For me you are my best sister ever.. The best journalist/reporter that TV3 got .. I didn't have any doubt about it at all.. You were freaking out sis I still remember.. But that's normal I guess.. Look now, you smart asses are so going to Sarawak reach your dreams ! hehe poyo sikit.. For me you are exposed things I never knew.. But my pesanan is.. "kakak you look so gemuk, you look like jantan while wearing the soldier uniform hahaha.."

MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME..

I'M JUST..JUST.. I am so lonely, and have no idea where to begin in making friends..I spend my days alone (with emily actually) now, and the phone just to replying my customers.. I don’t know where to turn for advice.. Mac Maizu say that 'my loneliness is killing me-britney' Yes, really killing me now.. Actually I do have an amazing couple, herick ( my cat ) business that can give me fuckingly stuck, but there is a tremendous longing to have a friend.. I feel incomplete and incredibly lonely.. I am a giving,loving and funny person, as others have told me.. xtahulah kalau mereka tipu kennn.. But this is no way that I wish for anyone to have to feel.. I need some help and advice, and maybe a friend : ( owh ya maybe i need sejadah, and allah just to keep calm myself..